About the Journal
Welcome to the Health Sciences Investigations (HSI) Journal
- The HSI Journal is an independent, international journal intended for the publication of original articles from the global scientific community. To reach the global community, especially those in resource-limited regions, HSI Journal provides on-line Open Access publications at no cost to authors and readers.
- The HSI journal is a peer-reviewed journal for the communication of research results and policy issues in the health sciences and related disciplines. Our mission is to increase the visibility and impact of health sciences research in Ghana and globally
- ID: Health Sciences Investigations (HSI) Journal
- Electronic ISSN: 2704-4890 (ONLINE)
- Print ISSN: 2720-7609 (PRINT)
- Language: English
- Webspace: hsijournal.org
- Health Sciences Investigations (HSI) Journal publishes manuscripts from basic and clinical health sciences including medicine, biomedicine, pharmacy, nursing, physical therapy, medical laboratory science, environmental health, public health, medical imaging and radiologic technologies and other allied health disciplines. The Journal is dedicated to serving scientists wishing to contribute to knowledge on global health. All HSI Journal publications are in English. The Journal publishes original research articles, systematic reviews, case reports, brief communications and letters to the editor. The journal also publishes interviews with global opinion leaders and policy makers on health matters of global relevance. We welcome original contributions that have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Papers accepted for publication are double-blind refereed to ensure academic integrity.
- The HSI Journal complete issues and individual articles are all open access.
- They can be freely accessed here at the journal's official website and also at other subscribed article indexing and archiving platforms. The list of indexed and/or archiving platforms will be continually be updated and displayed on the Journal website.
Frequency of publication
- Online first publications: We provide online first publications (E-Publication FirstTM). All accepted papers are published online soon after completion of the necessary publishing processes. The HSI Journal hosts online PDF and HTML versions of manuscripts that have been peer-reviewed and accepted so that readers can freely access or cite the articles.
- All published articles are subsequently compiled in final printed editions that are produced in two volumes during the reference year.
The HSI Journal Office
- The HSI Journal is located at the University of Ghana College of Health Sciences, Charles Easmon Building, 2nd floor, Room 21, Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana. The Journal’s administrative office maintains all subscription records.
The HSI Journal address
- Office address: University of Ghana College of Health Sciences, Charles Easmon Building, 2nd floor, Room 21, P.O Box K52, Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana.
- Contact email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact numbers:
- To advertise, reproduce the content in the HSI Journal, or request for printed HSI Journal editions, please send an email to email@example.com or call
Mrs Yvonne Okantey: +233 24415 6175
Mr Godfred Amoah: +233 24411 0902
Mr Daniel Abankwa: +233 24953 4022
- The HSI Journal conforms to the Creative Commons Attribution BY license. This copyright license permits others to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit us for the original creation. More information on copyright and licensing information can be found at creativecommons.org